What Is Environmental Insurance?
Environmental insurance coverage can reduce your exposure to huge financial loss from environmental damage and pollution. Awareness of environmental liabilities exposures is growing, and those working in the industry can be held accountable for the impact that their actions have on the environment. Environmental insurance can protect you against risk as asbestos, lead paint, mold, and development of abandoned industrial sites. Whether you are a contractor protecting against accidents or a manufacturer struggling with legacy indemnities, you should consider environmental insurance as part of your risk management program.
Ai Surety Bonding provide your business with easy to understand and cost-effective environmental insurance solutions. Our experience team can develop tailored environmental insurance programs to protect your business from the continuously changing environmental landscape. We offer protection in the event of commercial general liability, pollution liability and errors and omissions insurance, among others.
What does Environmental Insurance Cover?
Ai Surety Bonding environmental insurance coverage may include:
- Liability for bodily injury and property damage -including natural resource damages- and remediation costs –including restoration costs- that result from pollution conditions for which the insured is legally obligated.
- Clean-up costs resulting from the finding of polluted conditions on sites owned or operated by the insured at the date of inception or from the date added to the policy.
- Customize coverage to a broad range of demographics including but not limited to Public/Private education institutions, small/large municipalities and public/private healthcare facilities.
- No retroactive date, except for waste disposal activities.
- Emergency response costs included in coverage.
- Coverage provided for legal liability resulting from pollution conditions with no site scheduling required.
Industries that may Benefit from Environmental Insurance
Industries that may benefit from environmental insurance include:
- Environmental remediation contractors
- HVAC contractors
- Commercial property owners and developers
- Real estate
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Hospital and clinical Institutions
- General manufacturing companies
- Food processors
- Dry cleaning and laundries facilities
- Fixed-based airport operators
- Car dealerships
- Gas stations and garages
- Environmental consultants
- Petroleum and natural gas related industries
Applying For Environmental Insurance? Have Questions?
Contact our environment insurance experts at 1-877-213-4545 or firstname.lastname@example.org